Mixing Unit MA07
The new MA 07 is a Bentonite mixing and supply system for all HDD systems having a high pressure pump on board.
The drilling fluid is mixed and pumped simultaneously by two independent centrifugal pumps which are driven by a super sound-absorbing 2-cylinder Hatz-Silent-Pack Diesel engine with max. 24.5 kW driving power. The 70 litre Diesel engine tank lasts for more than 20 operating hours. All components are assembled on a minimal area of 2 x 1 m in order to save space. The clearly arranged control elements and explicit instruction signs guarantee simple and trouble-free operation.
- The Bentonite funnel with new Venturi jet processes more than 25 kg / min. of dry Bentonite
- The new centred TT tank distribution system ensures optimum mixing and distribution of the drilling fluid - even into the tank corners.
- The 1500 litre mixing and circulating pump provides 4000 liters of drilling fluid in less than 3 minutes.
- With a pump capacity of 1500 litres/min. the MA 07 can process even viscous drilling fluids with a marsh funnel efflux time of more than 200 seconds (corresponds to a drilling fluid ratio of 5% Bentonite and 95% water) without any difficulty.
- The feed pump conveys 500 litres/min. of drilling fluid to the bore rig
- Fast and easy to clean
|Dimensions L x W x H
||2000 x 1000 x 1100 mm
|Weight empty, without Diesel
||1500 l/min. at 2,4 bar
|Feed pump (dep. on viscosity)
||550 l/min. at 2,4 bar
|max. engine output
|Mixing tanks (L x W x H)
||2500 x 2000 x 2000 mm
|2 Mischtanks, Füllvolumen
||4000 l each
|Total weight with full tanks,
incl. mixing unit with full Diesel tank